Village Of Barneveld
 Applications & Forms 

Open Container Permit

One week
Table Of Contents:
Any individual or organization that will distribute or consume alcoholic beverages on public property in the village must apply for a permit at least 3 days prior to the event.  Please consult the Open Container Law for more specific information. 
Open Container Permit (PDF - 41.6 KB)